Agro Chemical Units
- Inception in 1966 with a formulation unit at Ranital, Dist – Balasore (Orissa).
- Second plant set up in 1973 at Muzaffarpur (Bihar) with a capacity of 30 TPD dusting powder formulations. In 1978, liquid formulation capacity of 15 KL per day was also added.
- Third plant for manufacturing of 2-4-D technical was set up near its existing formulation unit in Orissa in 1994.
- Fourth plant set up in Baddi, Himachal Pradesh in 1995 for W.D.P. & Granules with the following capacity.
WDP: 10 TPD
Granules: 22 TPD
- Waste management project was set up in Puri, Orissa in 2000 for conversion of 100 TPD city garbage into Organic Manure.
- A state of art liquid formulation plant was set up in Baddi, Himachal Pradesh in 2000.
- In 2005 the company started its 4th formulation plant in Jammu. It is a state of the art plant having facilities for EC, WP and granules. It has also set up formulation facilities for S.C.Formulation. It is the first such plant in Northern India. It has also set up facilities for WDG formulation.
- In March 2005, the Group took over AKOLA Chemicals (India) Limited. from RALLIS India Limited. a part of Tata Group. It has a factory in AKOLA Maharashtra for formulation of liquids and wet able powders. It has the largest Amino Acid plant in the country and is marketing its product under ‘Aminos’ Brand name.